Domestic Bliss Bespoke Housekeeping Terms and Conditions
By accepting the services of Domestic Bliss Group Pty Ltd (“Bliss Group”), the Client is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take a moment to review this document prior to commencement of cleaning and housekeeping services (“Service”) in your home as this constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Housekeeping and Cleaning Services:
Housekeeping and Cleaning Services:
- The Service will be for such duties as agreed between you and Bliss Group service provider at the time of booking either verbally or in writing.
- Bliss Group has the right on arrival to advise if additional time is required over the quoted amount to complete the work required by the Client. If such is required, you will be notified at any time during the duration of your clean.
- In the majority of cases, all cleaning products and cloth’s required to service your property are provided by Bliss Group unless agreed otherwise.
- Any equipment or cleaning items provided by the Client must be in good working condition. We take no responsibility or liability for any equipment or cleaning items provided by the Client. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure that any equipment provided is suitable for the purpose it was intended. No responsibility will be taken for the maintenance or malfunction on any equipment/ items provided by the client or any subsequent damage as a result of using the Client’s equipment.
- If, at any time prior to or during your service, our Team Member feels there is a safety issue, at their discretion, they can terminate the Service and you will be notified immediately.
- As part of our socials, our Team Member may take some videos/photos of the work they are undergoing. Rest assured, there will be no confidential documents or photos in these images. Please contact us if you wish to NOT have your home on our socials.
- The responsibility of parking is up to the Client. Our Team Members require parking for the entirety of your clean. If no free parking is available, either on the street, on the property, or in your building, the client will need to cover the cost of paid parking. Please advise of this upfront when making your booking, so the cost of parking can be factored into the pricing.
- The home may not be 100% perfect after the first visit to your property. It often takes up to 6 visits to get it up to the "Bliss Group" standard.
- If keys are provided to the Team Member, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure they are correctly labelled and this information is emailed to our Bookings Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) Our Bookings Team will mark your Client profile with these details confidentially. In the event your regular Team Member is unable to attend your home, we will advise as such so proper arrangements are made for accessing your property.
- Bliss Group assumes no responsibility for the loss or misplacement of keys.
- There is a booking minimum of 2.5 hours.
- Please be advised our services do not include window or carpet cleaning under any circumstances as we do not have adequate equipment or insurance’s to carry out such tasks.
- Once you have made a booking with the Bliss Group, we have now reserved that booking time exclusively and respectively for you. If you cancel less than twenty-four (24) hours from your appointment time you will be invoiced 100% (in full) of the amount of the agreed rate for the cancelled booking.
- We kindly ask for 24 hours’ notice of cancellation or preferably as much time as possible once you know you will not be able to keep the booking time. We are happy to accommodate your needs with a rescheduled booking subject to availability.
- Provide a safe working environment for Bliss Group to perform the Service.
- Provide safe access and clear instructions on where/how our Team Member can enter the premises of your home.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning works if the conditions of the property are hazardous to the health and well-being of our Team Members.
- Leave access unobstructed to those areas of the property requiring the Service.
- If pets are on the premises, full instructions must be provided prior to commencement of Service; where the pet should be secured and in a safe environment for the Service to be carried out in the home.
- Provide Bliss Group access to all service utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required to complete the Service.
- Prior to the commencement of the Service, inform our Team Member of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers to the best of your knowledge.
- As we work with vulnerable and elderly clients, we ask that you be considerate and if you present with any cold or flu-like symptoms, or feeling unwell, we ask you to please reschedule your booking.
- Provide our Team Member with use of mop, mop bucket and vacuum as to avoid cross contamination between homes.
- Failure to provide access to the property is subject to being invoiced 100% (in full) the amount of your agreed rate for the booking.
- The Client agrees to pay at completion of service on the same day.
- A Late Payment penalty fee of $10 will be applied to all invoices unpaid after 2 days and each subsequent week thereafter.
- Payments can be made via direct deposit or PayPal.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking for an End of Lease or Move Out Clean.
- Payment can be either made by bank transfer or PayPal with the balance to be paid on completion of the clean.
- Tax Invoices are available for all services carried out by Bliss Group.
- When Bliss Group assigns two Team Members to a booking, the time will be halved. For example, when a team of two is assigned for a six hour clean, the Service will be completed in three hours.
- When booking a service and giving permission for Bliss Group to carry out the Service, the Client agrees to pay the full amount of the agreed price and any additional costs if required. If the Client does not pay this amount within 30 days, a Letter of Demand will be sent. Collection / legal action will commence without further notice. If legal action is commenced, lodgment will be made to the Local Court-Small Claims division where all legal costs and administration fees will be forwarded to the Client.
- Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of Service, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as outlined in this document.
- Price Increases: Clients are given 30 days’ advance notice of any price increases. Bliss Group reserves the right to raise prices at any time.
Changes to Scopes of Works:
- Any changes to the Service originally agreed to between Bliss Group and the Client must be advised and the price agreed prior to the Service commencing. We may be able to meet your request if time permits, otherwise we can assign the additional work to be completed on subsequent visits.
No Engagement Of Team Members:
- The client acknowledges Bliss Group invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Team Members. Unless Bliss Group gives prior written permission, the Client must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract any Team Member to provide domestic services to the Client or any associate of the Client for any period during which Services are provided Bliss Group or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service. The Client acknowledges that Bliss Group may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Client.
- If there has been an offer made to the Team Member or engagement of Team Member with Bliss Group, a placement fee of $1750 + gst will be applicable and invoiced to the Client.
- All our Team Members have signed a Non Solicitation Agreement which is legal and binding.
Accidents, Breakage, Damage & Theft
- For any delicate surfaces such as stone, tiles, baths, floors or appliances - it is up to the Client to provide appropriate advice, information and cleaning products to use. Whilst Bliss Group uses conventional cleaning products, if it is a delicate surface, some products may cause damage.
- The Client must inform Bliss Group or the Bookings Team (email@example.com) of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property within 12 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Client is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to Bliss Group within 12 hours of completion of the Service.
- In the case of a complaint, Bliss Group must be notified within 12 hours after completion of the cleaning work.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are cash, items of sentimental value, art and antiques and items of sentimental value.
End of Lease Cleans:
- We quote on a per hour basis per Team Member.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to leave equipment such as vacuum, mop and mop bucket to be left on the premises for staff to complete work as required.
- Although we make every attempt to provide the most accurate quote based on the details provided to us, it may be necessary that we alter your quote upon inspection if: the state of the property is not as expected, if your original requirements have changed or were incorrectly provided, if there are variations to the condition or size compared to standard room specifications.
- The quote is only an estimate, once we arrive onsite, please note that we may need more time approved to complete the job. These jobs are intricately detailed. We recommend cleaning the insides of cupboards/wardrobes yourself if you would like to reduce the overall cost.
- If extra time is NOT approved, Bliss Group will not be held reliable for withholding of bond. We are happy to return on a per hour basis to fix any real estate agent requests.
- We understand that moving homes can be tough and a few items may be left behind. If our Team Member finds this is the case, items will be left grouped neatly to one side.
- Keys: If keys must be returned or collected from real estate, travel time to and from such premises is payable by the client.
- The Company holds Public and Product Liability Insurance of $10,000,000
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operative’s insurance, only if the damages are reported within 12 hours of the cleaning service visit.